On March 14th the Dothan Police Department executed seven search warrants throughout the City in connection with the recent robberies that occurred March 9th through March 12th. Five Search Warrants were executed in the early morning hours. These search warrants were served at the following locations:
- 700 block of Chinook St.
- 800 block of Whiddon St.
- 100 block of Kohler Ct.
- 100 block of Naomi Dr.
- 600 block of Wheat Street
As the investigation continued throughout the day two additional search warrants were served in the:
- 400 block of Mona Dr.
- 200 block of Ruth St.
During these search warrants evidence was recovered that linked several individuals to the robberies as well as other crimes. Arrests have been made of the following individuals:
- Quantaviaius Stoddart, 18 years old, of the 2200 block of Westgate Pkwy, with two counts of Robbery 1st Degree (Kangaroo & Chevron)
- Jai’Quarius Vachaughn Gilbert, 17 years old, of the 200 block of Ruth St, Dothan with three counts of Robbery 1st and one count of Drug Trafficking (Kangaroo, Dollar General, and Chevron)
- Christopher Lamar Watford, 17 years old, of the 400 block of Ussery St, Dothan with one count of Robbery 1st Degree (Chevron)
- Jordan Eugene Broxton, 18 years old, of the 1000 block of N. Bell St., Dothan with one count of Robbery 1st Degree (Chevron)
- Daikishe Eunique Stoddart, 21 years old, of the 800 block of Wilder Ave, Dothan with one count of Robbery 1st Degree (Chevron)
- Mandarius Trevez Phillips, 18 years old, of the 100 block of Naomi Dr., Dothan with one count of Robbery 1st Degree (Dollar General)
- Jacques Roberts, 17 years old, of the 700 block of Chinook St., Dothan with one count of Robbery 1st Degree (Dollar General)
The investigation into the Robberies is ongoing and more arrests are possible. All seventeen year olds charged are charged as adults. Bonds of $250,000 have been requested on each Robbery charge and $60,000 on the Drug Trafficking charge. All subjects are currently in the Dothan City Jail and will be transferred to Houston County Jail today.
All persons are innocent until proven guilty.
You must be logged in to post a comment.