- Thank you for your help. We have a LOCATED the elderly female that we broadcast an alert for earlier described as… may suffer from early onset dementia driving a 2007 Pontiac G6 beige in color on or around Ross Clark …Read More »
- The Dothan Police were dispatched to 1300 blk of West Main for a disorderly/trespassing call. Once officers arrived, they began to struggle with Steven Lawrence (38) of Dothan. During the struggle, two Dothan Police Officers were bitten and assaulted while …Read More »
- The Dothan Police responded to the 1000 block of Woodlawn in reference to a domestic violence call. When officers arrived, they found a victim with hatchet wounds on the head and arm. The suspect is Brandon Holmes (26) the son …Read More »
- The Dothan Police made an arrest last night of a Dothan man Lasharie Roberts (30) and charged him with 3 counts of Unlawful Breaking and Entering of Motor Vehicle. Roberts is also a suspect in several more in the Westgate …Read More »
- Dothan Police have arrested Elijah Hazel (16) for the shooting that occurred at Wiregrass park on November 30th. Hazel is a juvenile that is being charged as an adult with assault 2nd degree. Hazel is being held on a $15,000 …Read More »
The Dothan Police Department is dedicated to professional excellence as an exemplary and CALEA accredited public safety agency. We are committed to establishing an environment in which members of the department and the community continue to grow together; seeking to be a catalyst for positive change through persistent, personalized and cost effective use of public safety resources. By embracing the values of pride, professionalism and integrity, we remain devoted to maintaining the public trust.
Steven L. Parrish
Chief of Police