- On 06/21/2018 Investigators with the Vice Division executed a search warrant in the 3100 block of Montgomery Highway as part of three week narcotics investigation. Investigators recovered approximately one pound of synthetic marijuana (analog) as well as marijuana packaged for …Read More »
- Dothan Police Investigators arrested Jared Michael Manuel, 35, of Camelot Court, Dothan and charged him with two counts of Burglary 3rd degree, one count of Burglary 2nd degree, and four counts of Fraudulent Use of a Credit Card. Investigators say …Read More »
- A substantial amount of information has been provided by the Dothan Police Department and other sources in the June 2018 homicide of an infant who was later placed in a freezer by his parents. In order to provide a single …Read More »
- On June 20th 2018 Dothan Police responded to the 700 block of N. Range St. for a report of Sexual Abuse of a Child. Officers made contact with the reporting persons and discovered that the victim was an 8 year …Read More »
- On June 19 2018 two Patrol Officers made contact with a suspicious vehicle in the 800 block of Tuskegee Avenue. While investigating the suspicious vehicle and speaking with the only occupant of the vehicle, Officers detected the odor of narcotics …Read More »
The Dothan Police Department is dedicated to professional excellence as an exemplary and CALEA accredited public safety agency. We are committed to establishing an environment in which members of the department and the community continue to grow together; seeking to be a catalyst for positive change through persistent, personalized and cost effective use of public safety resources. By embracing the values of pride, professionalism and integrity, we remain devoted to maintaining the public trust.
Steven L. Parrish
Chief of Police