- On October 18, 2019, the Dothan Police responded to a medical call at Point South Trailer Park. When officers arrived, they were advised by the victim, which was confined to a wheelchair, that she had been sexually assaulted several times …Read More »
- On October 17, 2019, the Dothan Police Department received a call of persons shot, while attempting to kill a rabid raccoon on Brighton Court. When officers arrived, they found two people shot inside the residence. One person was shot in …Read More »
- On October 10, 2019, The Dothan Police responded to a robbery at 1060 W. Main (Shure Value Foods). It was later determined, through investigation, that the robbery occurred with the help of a store employee. Investigators have arrested two people …Read More »
- The Dothan Police Department held a promotion ceremony recognizing ten members’ promotions to various ranks. Following recent promotions and retirements, the department has promoted the following personnel as they appear in the photo from left to right: Captain William Glover …Read More »
- This morning, a little after 8:30 a.m. an alert DPD patrolman performed a traffic stop in the 800 block of Chickasaw Street. The driver led officers to a backyard where another person was found sitting in a parked car. Additional …Read More »
The Dothan Police Department is dedicated to professional excellence as an exemplary and CALEA accredited public safety agency. We are committed to establishing an environment in which members of the department and the community continue to grow together; seeking to be a catalyst for positive change through persistent, personalized and cost effective use of public safety resources. By embracing the values of pride, professionalism and integrity, we remain devoted to maintaining the public trust.
Steven L. Parrish
Chief of Police