- On Friday March 22, 2019 Dothan Police responded to a firearm assault in the 600 block of E. Newton Street. Officers found the victim, Lance Bynes (40), laying on the ground with two gunshot wounds. One of the shots entered …Read More »
- Today the Special Response Team and Bomb Team were invited to give presentations to students at Houston Academy! Students were able to learn about the special tools and tactics each team utilizes, and learn a little about the kind of …Read More »
- DPD family: Jeff and Austin ArnoldRead More »
- On March 19, 2018 at approximately 11:30 P.M. Dothan Police Responded to an armed robbery at the Marathon Gas Station in the 2900 block of Montgomery Highway. Once on scene officers learned that two black males entered the store armed …Read More »
- From 3rd Squad Patrol who are taking no chances today!!Read More »
The Dothan Police Department is dedicated to professional excellence as an exemplary and CALEA accredited public safety agency. We are committed to establishing an environment in which members of the department and the community continue to grow together; seeking to be a catalyst for positive change through persistent, personalized and cost effective use of public safety resources. By embracing the values of pride, professionalism and integrity, we remain devoted to maintaining the public trust.
Steven L. Parrish
Chief of Police