Want to get your power back faster?
Then this new system will help! Along with bringing you affordable rates and reliable service, Dothan Utilities can now get your power back faster thanks to our new automated outage reporting system. If we have your current phone number, our system will know which customer is calling and where you live…enabling us to respond to the outage sooner!
How do you register your account?
- Call (334) 615-3302
- Select option #3
- Input your Dothan Utilities account number. The pound key must be used to represent the dash symbol. Length of account numbers vary. Example: account number 1234-567890 would be entered on a touch tone phone as 1234#567890.
- Input the phone number associated with your account. You can enter a total of 2 phone numbers. One of those numbers should be the number you will most likely call from to report an outage, such as a cell phone.
Once registered, how do you report an outage?
- Dial (334) 615-3302
- Select option #2
- If calling from the phone number you registered in the system, your account will automatically be recognized. If calling from a different phone, you will need to enter your account number or the phone number associated with your account number.
- The system will signal our dispatcher to direct a crew to your location.
- The system will call you back as caller (334) 615-4100. Please answer the call and respond to the system to let us know if your power is back on.